This Taco Ring recipe is a colorfully enjoyable addition to a Tex-Mex dinner or for sport day.
A young crescent dough ring is stuffed with seasoned beef and cheddar cheese and baked till golden.
Minimize it into wedges and add your favourite toppings for serving.
A Enjoyable Twist on Taco Evening
- Serve it as a important dish for dinner or as a snack for a celebration or gathering.
- It makes use of easy-to-find components, and it’s fast to place collectively.
- Customise this and make your individual variation together with your favourite add-ins or optionally available toppings.
- This taco ring recipe could be ready forward of time and baked earlier than serving.
- Leftovers could be reheated for a fast meal or lunch.
How you can Make a Taco Ring
- Prep ground beef for tacos with taco seasoning (per the recipe beneath). Then toss with 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Lay out the crescent rolls in a round trend, with the tips about the underside edges touching one another. You’ll need a few 4″ circle within the center.
- Place a scoop of the meat/cheese combination within the middle of every roll after which fold the highest of the triangle over the underside of the triangle and tuck that time beneath.
- Bake till the tops are evenly browned.
Suggestions For a Good Taco Ring
Working with crescent dough shouldn’t be tough, however there are a couple of methods to make it simpler.
- Swap the meat for floor hen or floor turkey. Refried beans could be added to the underside layer of dough.
- Make sure the crescent roll dough is chilled. This may make it simpler to work with and forestall tearing
- Cool the bottom beef combination barely earlier than assembling the ring (or chill utterly if making forward) to keep away from warming the dough.
- Gently form the crescent roll items to make sure a uniform ring.
- Use parchment paper to forestall sticking throughout baking.
Leftover Taco Crescent Ring
This recipe makes actually yummy leftovers, particularly on prime of a mattress of lettuce, taco salad-style.
To Retailer: Put leftover items in hermetic containers with some add-ons (listed above) after which seal tightly. Preserve refrigerated till you might be able to eat.
To Refresh: Take pleasure in it chilly like a taco salad or warmth it up within the microwave. Add a touch or two of sizzling sauce to refresh the flavors!
Did your loved ones love this Taco Ring recipe? Depart us a score and a remark beneath!
Utilizing crescent dough, seasoned beef, and cheddar cheese, this taco ring is really easy to place collectively!
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a frying pan, prepare dinner beef and onion over medium-high warmth till no pink stays. Drain any fats.
Add taco seasoning combine and water to the pan and simmer for 4-5 minutes or till thickened. Take away from the warmth and permit to chill barely, toss with 1 cup of cheese.
Unroll the crescent rolls and place them on a parchment-lined pan in order that the brief finish is inside and the ideas level out in a circle, resembling a sunshine form. The middle must be 4 inches extensive.
Spoon the taco meat combination over the middle of the crescent rolls and prime with the remaining cheese.
Fold every dough triangle up over the filling and tuck the tip beneath the underside of the circle.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or till the crescent rolls are evenly browned. Cool for five minutes, then slice and serve together with your desired toppings.
Retailer leftovers in an hermetic container for as much as 4 days. Reheat within the oven or within the microwave till heated via.
Energy: 126 | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 9g | Fats: 9g | Saturated Fats: 4g | Ldl cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 147mg | Potassium: 106mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 144IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 1mg
Diet data offered is an estimate and can range based mostly on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.