This frosting is creamy, fluffy, and the proper topping for every thing from cupcakes to waffles!
5 components that you simply most likely have already got and three steps are all it takes to make this wealthy cream peanut butter frosting recipe!
Fluffy Peanut Butter Frosting
- This straightforward peanut butter icing recipe will elevate even the best baked items into bakery-worthy bites!
- It’s mild and wealthy on the identical time with plenty of peanut butter taste, it makes use of components you seemingly have available!
- Candy however not overly so, it is a peanut butter butter frosting recipe good for chocolate cake, cookies, and extra!
Elements for Peanut Butter Frosting
- Peanut Butter – Use common peanut butter and keep away from the ‘pure’ manufacturers that are inclined to separate simply. Creamy or crunchy is as much as the prepare dinner as both will work on this recipe!
- Butter – Use unsalted butter on this recipe. I often add a pinch of salt to frosting however the peanut butter will already comprise a bit of bit.
- Powdered Sugar – Also referred to as confectioners’ sugar, it’s added for consistency and sweetness.
- Milk – Milk (or heavy cream) provides this frosting simply the best texture.
- Vanilla Extract – Provides taste.
Variations – Add a bit of cocoa powder for a brand new layer of taste.
Make Peanut Butter Frosting
- Beat butter and peanut butter till fluffy.
- Add milk and vanilla (as per the recipe under).
- Step by step beat within the powdered sugar till the frosting is clean and fluffy.
Methods to Use Peanut Butter Icing
Greatest Approach to Retailer Peanut Butter Frosting
Maintain leftover peanut butter frosting in a coated container within the fridge for as much as 3 days or freeze for as much as a month. Use leftover frosting to make molasses cookie sandwiches, or unfold some up right into a pumpkin roll.
Did your loved ones love this Peanut Butter Frosting? Be sure you go away a ranking and a remark under!
Peanut Butter Frosting
This peanut butter frosting recipe is ideal for sheet cake, a layer cake, or your favourite cupcake recipe!
Within the bowl of a stand mixer or in a medium bowl, add the butter and peanut butter. Beat on medium velocity till fluffy.
Add the milk and vanilla extract.
Step by step beat within the powdered sugar, ½ cup at a time till clean and fluffy. Chances are you’ll not want all the powdered sugar.
This recipe makes sufficient frosting to frost a 9×13 cake, two 9-inch rounds, or 18 cupcakes.
Energy: 322 | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 4g | Fats: 21g | Saturated Fats: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 3g | Monounsaturated Fats: 8g | Trans Fats: 0.5g | Ldl cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 173mg | Potassium: 106mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 384IU | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 0.3mg
Vitamin data supplied is an estimate and can range primarily based on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.