Prepare for a scrumptious and easy-to-make frozen deal with – chocolate-covered bananas!
With solely three elements and a handful of enjoyable toppings, these treats are excellent for any event.
Whether or not you’re entertaining friends or in search of a candy snack, these frozen bananas will likely be a success!
Straightforward Chocolate Coated Bananas!
- Chocolate lined bananas are straightforward to make with just a few elements.
- This can be a more healthy candy deal with, excellent for teenagers or adults alike!
- Chocolate banana pops are an effective way to make use of up ripe bananas, and they are often personalized with any sort of toppings.
- Make a dessert station and line up the youngsters to ‘dip and roll’ their very own desserts to take pleasure in later!
Components and Variations
Bananas – Contemporary, ripe bananas which can be nonetheless agency make the very best frozen chocolate bananas. Smaller bananas are simpler to handle for smaller palms. Save the softer, older bananas for banana bread or banana breakfast cookies.
Chocolate – Purchase good high quality chocolate or chocolate chips for the very best taste. Darkish chocolate is an ideal pair with candy bananas, however any chocolate will work. For quicker prep, use chocolate sweet melts that don’t require any mixing with oil, merely warmth them within the microwave.
Find out how to Make Chocolate-Coated Bananas
- Prep bananas and insert a popsicle stick or lollypop stick into the lower finish of every banana.
- Soften chocolate within the microwave till easy.
- Dip banana into chocolate till totally lined and let extra drip off.
- Gently roll in desired toppings and freeze till able to serve.
For the reason that bananas are frozen, the chocolate hardens quick so that you’ll wish to work rapidly to get the toppings to stay!
Toppings for Chocolate Bananas
Something goes, however plain chocolate-covered bananas are scrumptious too! Bear in mind so as to add the toppings earlier than the chocolate is about so they may adhere correctly.
Our favorites are:
- Sprinkles, toasted coconut, chopped nuts
- Cookie crumbs (Oreos or Nutter Butter)
- Cereals like Fruity Pebbles or crushed Cap’n Crunch
- Crushed-up sweet bars like Skor or Heath bits
Find out how to Retailer
Maintain frozen chocolate-covered bananas wrapped in plastic wrap and positioned in zippered baggage within the freezer for as much as 3 weeks.
Did your youngsters love these Chocolate Coated Bananas? Go away us a score and a remark under!
Chocolate Coated Bananas
These straightforward banana pops make for the right summer season dessert.
Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
Peel bananas, lower in half, and insert a stick into the lower aspect. Place on a baking sheet and freeze for 10-Quarter-hour.
Place the specified toppings in shallow dishes or plates.
When able to dip the bananas, add chocolate and coconut oil to a shallow microwave-safe bowl. Warmth at 50% energy for 1 minute. Proceed heating, stirring at 30-second intervals till easy.
Working rapidly, dip frozen bananas in chocolate, rolling to coat, after which rapidly dip within the toppings.
Place again on a baking sheet and freeze for not less than 1 hour.
*Vitamin Info doesn’t embody toppings.
Energy: 266 | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 2g | Fats: 12g | Saturated Fats: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g | Monounsaturated Fats: 3g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 505mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 76IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg
Vitamin data supplied is an estimate and can fluctuate primarily based on cooking strategies and types of elements used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.