Everybody loves a simple dessert dip and this cannoli dip tops the checklist.
A scrumptious mix of cream cheese, ricotta cheese, and chocolate chips make the proper dippable dessert that tastes identical to a cannoli!
A Scrumptious Dessert Dip
Cannoli are a Sicilian dessert consisting of a crispy pastry full of a flavored ricotta cheese filling.
- Fast and Simple: This dip is a candy deal with that’s quick to arrange.
- Easy Components: With just some minutes of prep and a handful of components, you’ll be making this on repeat.
- Customizable: Change it up with completely different additions like crushed pistachios, lemon zest, or extracts. Serve with completely different dippers each time.
Components for Cannoli Dip
- Cream Cheese – Use a block of full fats cream cheese or, when you’ve got it, attempt mascarpone cheese.
- Ricotta Cheese – Ricotta cheese is utilized in cannoli filling and provides taste to this dip too. Make sure to drain it effectively or the dip shall be runny.
- Taste – Vanilla extract is the standard alternative, however attempt almond extract or amaretto flavoring, orange zest, finely diced strawberries, lemon zest, or coconut!
- Chocolate Chips – Mini chocolate chips are all the time welcome in conventional cannolis, and this dip isn’t any completely different! Don’t overlook to sprinkle some on prime for a reasonably garnish!
The way to Make Cannoli Dip
- With an electrical mixer, beat cream cheese till fluffy.
- Add within the powdered sugar, vanilla, and ricotta.
- Final, stir within the mini chocolate chips (if desired) and chill the dip for an hour.
- Serve together with your favourite dippers and luxuriate in!
Dippers for Cannoli Dip
It’s straightforward to consider one million issues to attempt! Pizzelle cookies or mini cannoli shells are favorites.
- Strawberries or apple slices
- Pizzelles, broken-up waffle cones or sugar cones
- Graham crackers, chocolate chip cookies, or biscotti
- All time fave…Bellino Mini Cannoli Shells
Storing Creamy Cannoli Dip
This cannoli dip recipe might be saved in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 5 days.
What’s your favourite dipper for Cannoli Dip? Depart us a remark under!
Cannoli dip is a mix of cream cheese, ricotta, and chocolate chips with traditional flavors of Italian cannoli in a dippable type.
Line a mesh strainer with cheesecloth and add the ricotta cheese. Let drain for about 10 minutes or gently press with a spoon to take away extra liquid.
Add the cream cheese to a medium bowl and whip with a hand mixer till fluffy.
Combine within the drained ricotta, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Fold in ½ cup chocolate chips.
Cowl with plastic wrap or a lid and chill for half-hour. Prime with remaining chocolate chips to serve.
Serve with waffle cone items, graham crackers, or fruit.
Dietary data doesn’t embrace dippers.
Energy: 325 | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 8g | Fats: 20g | Saturated Fats: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g | Monounsaturated Fats: 4g | Trans Fats: 0.03g | Ldl cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 140mg | Potassium: 87mg | Fiber: 0.5g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 625IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 144mg | Iron: 0.4mg
Diet data supplied is an estimate and can range primarily based on cooking strategies and types of components used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.