Blueberry baked oatmeal is a scrumptious and wholesome breakfast choice that’s excellent for busy mornings.
This simple recipe is full of nutritious substances that can maintain everybody full and glad all morning lengthy!
- Baked oatmeal is ideal for a fast and simple breakfast
- Simply combine, bake, and serve! It could even be prepped the night time earlier than for a good quicker morning meal.
- This recipe is flexible, so you should utilize fruits and nuts that you have already got readily available.
- This baked oatmeal recipe is a good breakfast choice that may be reduce into squares, bars, or baked in muffin cups for a grab-and-go snack in school or work.
- This recipe is dairy and gluten-free (examine your oats are GF!), making it an important choice for everybody.
- Better of all, this recipe is flexible so you should utilize fruits and nuts which can be already readily available!
Components and Variations
Oatmeal – Use rolled oats or old style oats for a thicker, chewier texture that absorbs the egg combination and spices with out getting soggy. Fast oats received’t have the identical texture and can have an effect on the cooking time.
Sweetener – You’ll be able to substitute the sugar to your favourite sweetener or maple syrup. If utilizing maple syrup, cut back the almond milk to 1 ⅓ cup.
Fruit – Use contemporary or frozen blueberries (no must thaw first). Don’t overload with too many berries or nuts. Dried fruit like raisins might be added as effectively.
Nuts – Any nuts or coconut will work! Almonds, walnuts, pecans, and even coconut will add a crunchy (and wholesome!) chew to baked oatmeal.
Professional Tip: Toast nuts (and coconut) in a dry sauté pan earlier than utilizing to burn off among the oil and make them additional crunchy!
Topping – Be happy to double up the batch of this tremendous versatile streusel topping to your different favourite baked items like blueberry muffins, blueberry buckle, and even on high of homemade no-churn ice cream. Omit the sugar altogether or use your favourite sugar-free alternative, if desired.
- Strive pitted cherries, cranberries, chopped apples, or pears. Thaw bigger frozen fruits first or chop finely.
- Stir in some peanut butter or chocolate chips.
The right way to Make Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
- Mix the dry substances in a big bowl per the recipe beneath.
- Add the moist substances and fold in blueberries.
- Unfold right into a ready pan and sprinkle on the streusel topping.
- Bake till golden on high and serve sizzling.
- Hold leftover baked oatmeal in a lined container within the fridge for as much as 5 days.
- Reheat within the microwave lined with plastic wrap and a bit water to regain its moist texture. Or reheat within the oven in a small pan with a bit water lined in foil till heated via.
- Freeze particular person parts of baked oatmeal for straightforward meals. Thaw within the fridge in a single day and reheat as directed.
Did you’re keen on this Blueberry Baked Oatmeal? Go away us a score and a remark beneath!
Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
The goodness of oats mixed with juicy blueberries and protein-packed almonds all flippantly sweetened and baked right into a scrumptious household favourite breakfast!
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×9 baking pan.
In a big bowl mix oats, sugar, cinnamon, almonds, baking powder, and salt.
Add in eggs, almond milk, butter and almond extract. Combine effectively.
Fold in ¾ cup blueberries and pour the oat combination into the ready pan.
Prime with remaining ½ cup blueberries.
In a small bowl, mix the topping substances and blend till giant crumbs type. Sprinkle over blueberries.
Bake for 35 – 40 minutes.
Almond milk might be changed with common milk or soy milk.
For serving, drizzle with cream, milk, or add a dollop of Greek yogurt.
Retailer leftover oatmeal lined within the fridge for as much as 3-4 days. Drizzle with a bit little bit of water and reheat within the microwave or oven.
Energy: 298 | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 8g | Fats: 17g | Saturated Fats: 6g | Ldl cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 286mg | Potassium: 312mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 335IU | Vitamin C: 2.4mg | Calcium: 155mg | Iron: 2.1mg
Vitamin data supplied is an estimate and can range primarily based on cooking strategies and types of substances used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and images are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.